Every Day with an ONLINE booking!
One full-day trip, two continents…east meets west!
The city of Marmaris is one of the most celebrated cities in Turkey. The mix of medieval and modern architecture, combined with the vibrant colours of the city, create a unique destination. Renowned for its bazaar, fragrant with spices and herbs, shop keepers share their apple tea and revel in the delight of bargaining with their customers.
The trip to Marmaris runs daily and there is a free bus transfer operating from Faliraki. An optional City Tour of Marmaris is offered free of charge.
Tickets cost 35€ per person, 18€ children 6 -12 years, PLUS 15€ PORT TAX per person / child over 6 years. Children 5 years or under pay just 2€ PORT TAX.
THE FULL DAY CRUISE TO MARMARIS SCHEDULE:
- Bus transfer from a point convenient to your hotel (see MAP) to the Tourist Harbour in Rhodes Town.
- Greeting by an escort and boarding
- Departure Time is 09:00
- On arrival, meet with escort who aides at customs and introduces local Turkish guide. Board bus for a scenic bus tour of the Bay of Marmaris for a unique panoramic view of city (optional).
- On return to Marmaris, visit to a local jewellery business for a jewellery making demonstration; enjoy free refreshments and use of the WC facilities.
- Return by coach to a central drop-off location at the Marmaris promenade just outside the bazaar.
- Free time for shopping (approx 3 hours), before meeting the escort for the return bus transfer to Marmaris port.
- Boat departure is scheduled for 17:00.
- Upon arrival to Rhodes, return transfer by coach to hotels
Why Marmaris, Turkey?
As the boat leaves Rhodes and you see the mountains of Asia Minor loom across the sea, the terrain seems inhospitable and uninhabited.
Entering the bay of Marmaris changes that impression!
After disembarking in the modern marina, enter another world.
Watch Turkish delight being made and try a bit of everything before buying it!Walk around the bazaar, soaking up the sights and aromas of the Orient.
You will be enticed into shops with the offer of a refreshing cup of Apple tea.
This is a shopper’s paradise. Trinkets, bags, shoes, sunglasses. You name it, it’s there! Clothes shops with all the famous brands make way for carpet shops where you feel you can have a magic carpet ride!
Dare to indulge yourself at the Turkish baths.
For the men, the Barbershop experience is a must! A close shave and a head massage will take you back in time to before electric razors.
Experience Turkish Cuisine whilst watching an exciting display by a beautiful Belly dancer.